We support women’s organizations who have projects aimed at::
expanding economic opportunities for women, developing businesses run by women, and reducing unemployment among women
information exchange and sharing successful experience with women’s organizations that can facilitate the establishment and development of networks of NGOs that work on women’s issues and gender issues
developing women’s organizations in the regions, with the aim of increasing their role and creating a favorable climate for the active participation of women in the life of their community
increasing the activity of young women in community life of Ukraine, preparing future female leaders, and promoting the formation of a women’s movement among the younger generation
Within the “Grants That Bring Together” program the UWF, through its cooperation with foreign women’s organizations, offers the representatives of women’s organizations in Ukraine a chance to participate in international activities and key international events dealing with women’s issues and gender issues, to present the interests of Ukrainian women at the international level, and to develop and consolidate Ukrainian NGOs that are involved in women’s issues or issues of gender.
the main criteria in evaluating submitted proposals are
- clearly defined purpose and a detailed plan of the project realization;;
- realistic, consistent and clear defined expected results of the project realization;
- influence on development of community the organization works with;
- thorough budget and realistic term of realization;
- additional sources of financing.
Please, pay attention that:
- the submitted proposal should contain an extract from the organization’s statute (section on Goal, Objectives, and Directions of Activities);
- short CVs of project staff;
- projects should be written in Ukrainian of Russian. It is necessary to submit for consideration 6 hard copies of the project (with signatures and seal) and send electronic variant by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- faxed or e-mailed projects are not taken to consideration; incomplete projects as well as those submitted after the deadline are not taken to consideration (date of mailing on the envelope should be not later than the deadline);
- on project registration the applicant receives (personally or by mail) a confirmation with registration number.
Proposals are submitted either personally or by regular mail at the address: 79 Artema str., office 38, Kyiv, 04050.