The Project provides property ownership trainings for responsible apartment owners of multi-apartment buildings: “My house is my property”
The training answers the following questions:
• Why the housing stock of Ukraine is in poor condition? What do we need to make changes?
• Who are owners of multi-apartment buildings? Who should take care of them?
• Housing offices will be liquidated: what do we need to know? How to manage a multi-apartment building?
• Why a condominium is one of the best forms of multi-family apartment property management? Condominiums: Facts vs. Myths.
• What energy efficiency measures are implemented by condominiums? How do they affect your utility bills?
• How to create a condominium?
Target audience: apartment owners of multi-apartment buildings (women and men) who seek more knowledge and information about energy efficiency, real estate, efficient solutions for multi-apartment buildings, how to create condominiums, how to improve energy performance of buildings and financing mechanisms for energy efficiency.
Partners and Donors: The Project is implemented by the NGO Women’s Perspectives Center in partnership with the Ukrainian Women’s Fund through its regional partners with the financial support from the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group.
Timeframe: March – December 2016
Geographic Coverage: The Project covers 13 regions of Ukraine, including Vinnytsia, Volyn, Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhia, Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Rivne, Sumy, Kherson, Cherkassy and Chernivtsi.